EO Urges Employers to Make Vax Mandatory
Mayor Rex R. Jalando-on issued Executive Order (EO) No. 53 in compliance with the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) Resolution No. 148-B (November 11, 2021).
Said resolution ordered all establishments and employers to require all employees working on-site person to have COVID-19 vaccinations beginning December 1, 2021.
Among the salient points of EO NO. 53 include the following:
1. All establishments and employers in public and private sectors shall require their eligible employees who are tasked to do on-site work to be vaccinated against COVID 19.
2. Employees who are eligible to be vaccinated but remained unvaccinated shall be required to have a monthly RT-PCR Test or rapid antigen test every month at their own expense.
3. Public transportation services (bus, jeepney, tricycle) shall only be granted the Mayor’s Permit to Operate upon vaccination of all their drivers and conductors.
4. All public and private establishments shall validly refuse entry or deny services to any unvaccinated individual.
5. The EO shall take effect on January 1, 2022.
Leave your Comments/Suggestions here: