LGU Amends COVID Protocols, Curfew Hours Set at 9PM-4AM
Mayor Rex R. Jalando-on issued Executive Order No. 47 amending pertinent provisions of the Consolidated Anti-COVID 19 Measures, as amended by EO No. 45-B.
EO No. 47 took effect last October 4.
Among the significant changes include the following:
1. LIQUOR BAN. The selling and buying of intoxicating drinks/liquor is still prohibited but DELIVERIES of LIQUOR STOCKS from SUPPLIERS OUTSIDE of the CITY to stores is allowed.
2. FUNERALS. Funeral mass, procession and burial are limited to up to 30 direct relatives.
3. MASS GATHERINGS. Mass gatherings (parties, reunion, family gatherings, religious events and similar events) is allowed to a maximum of 30% of the venue capacity.
4. ONLINE SABONG is allowed provided that only the handlers and cockpit personnel are allowed inside the cockpit.
5. TRAVEL PROTOCOLS. FULLY VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS from outside Negros Occidental who are traveling to La Carlota City are not required to submit the negative result of a valid RT-PCR conducted 72 hours before arrival to the province provided that they submit a 𝓓𝓘𝓒𝓣/𝓓𝓞𝓗 𝓥𝓐𝓧𝓒𝓔𝓡𝓣.𝓹𝓱 𝓒𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮 with a 𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓠𝓡 𝓒𝓸𝓭𝓮 for verification. You may request for your certificate at https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph .
6. CURFEW HOURS. Curfew begins at 9:00 PM and ends at 4:00AM.
7. APORS on OFFICIAL TRAVEL. Government officials and employees and other APORs coming from outside of Negros Occidental and who are on OFFICIAL travel to La Carlota City for a maximum of twenty four (24) hours, shall present their official travel order, a negative result of a valid RT-PCR and a DOH/DICT Vaccine Certificate. No repeat swab and quarantine required.
8. VACCINATION. All persons are strongly encouraged to undergo vaccination for COVID-19.
Leave your Comments/Suggestions here: