City Relaxes Travel Protocols, Allows Non-Resident Bulanteros
Mayor Rex R. Jalando-on issued Executive Order (EO) No. 5 which updated the consolidated anti-COVID measures of La Carlota City.
EO No. 5 takes effect from February 1 until February 15, 2022.
The salient points of the EO include the following:
1. ALERT LEVEL. La Carlota City is under Alert Level 3.
2. CONTACT SPORTS. All contact sports like basketball, volleyball, football and boxing are prohibited.
3. TRAVEL REQUIREMENT. For all travelers coming from outside Negros Occidental, ROFs and OFWs, regardless of vaccination status, the following are required:
A. StaySafe QR Code
B. Approved S-PaSS/Travel Coordination Permit
C. Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) upon arrival in Negros Occidental airports and seaports, free-of-charge, for the period February 1-15, 2022
D. The Province cannot provide RAT for land-based interzonal travelers due to lack of testing facilities at the borders. Travelers are required to present the negative result of either a valid RAT or RT-PCR Test on demand.
4. QUARANTINE & ISOLATION.
A. All travelers from outside Negros Occidental who tested non-reactive or negative in their RAT undertaken upon their arrival in Negros Occidental shall undergo home quarantine based on the latest issuance of the DOH i.e. for at least 5 days, if vaccinated and at least 14 days, if unvaccinated.
B. All travelers with reactive RAT may undergo Facility-Based Quarantine or Home Quarantine, the duration thereof shall be determined by the latest issuance of the Department of Health (DOH).
C. Close contacts who are asymptomatic shall undergo home quarantine based on the latest issuance of the DOH on Quarantine and Isolation protocols. Close contacts shall undergo quarantine for at least 5 days, if they are fully-vaccinated and at least 14 days, if they unvaccinated or partially-vaccinated.
D. Isolation shall be in accordance with the guidelines set by the latest DOH issuance.
5. TESTING. Testing shall be govern by the latest issuance of the DOH.
6. MARKET DAY. “Bulanteros” or ambulant vendors, either residents or non-residents of La Carlota City, are the permitted to sell every Saturday at the Agora Market subject to certain conditions.
Leave your Comments/Suggestions here: