E.O. NO. 12
AN EXECUTIVE ORDER ADOPTING THE NATIONAL INTER-AGENCY TASK FORCE FOR EMERGING INFECTIOUS DISEASES (NIATF) RESOLUTION NO. 101 THEREBY UPDATING THE CONSOLIDATED ANTI-COVID 19 MEASURES OF LA CARLOTA CITY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
LCC Adopts New Travel Protocols Effective March 15
Mayor Rex Jalando-on issued Executive Order (EO) No. 12 series 2021 adopting the new travel protocols under NIATF Resolution No. 101 last March 15.
The new EO updates EO No. 11, thereby updating the consolidated anti-COVID-19 Measures of the city.
Among the salient features of EO No. 12 related to travel are the following:
1. Business establishments are encouraged to use the StaySafe contact tracing app for their customer. If not applicable, maintain a logbook where clients, customers or visitors can write their basic information for contact tracing purposes.
2. Accommodation establishments shall require individuals coming from outside Region 6 (Western Visayas) to present their S-PaSS Permit and use the StaySafe app for contact tracing purposes.
3. The City Quarantine and Healing Facility shall continue to operate for those individuals who volunteer themselves to be subjected to a repeat RT – PCR Test at the port of arrival and undergo a voluntary facility quarantine/isolation such as but not limited to:
a. Local travelers coming outside of Negros Occidental
b. Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROFs) including OFWs
c. Local cases of COVID – 19
4. Requirements for travel to La Carlota City for all purposes:
a. Safe, Swift and Smart Passage (S-PaSS) Permit;
b. StaySafe.ph registration and downloaded StaySafe application; and
c. Negative result of RT-PCR Test taken 72 hours before arrival to LGU of destination. This shall be at the expense of the traveler.
5. Travelers from within Region 6 are not required to present travel documents.
6. The City Government of La Carlota will not provide transport services to travelers anymore. Transport services will only be provided to APORs connected to projects of the City Government, if required, and to those who will subject themselves voluntarily to a repeat swab at the port of arrival and undergo facility quarantine in La Carlota City.
7. No traveler shall be required to undergo mandatory quarantine unless he exhibits symptoms upon arrival in La Carlota City. For those who will voluntarily submit themselves for quarantine at the facility they shall be released immediately upon receipt of negative result of swab test.
8. La Carlota City requires all individuals coming from outside Region 6 to undergo RT-PCR Test not more than 72 hours prior to departure from their LGU of origin. Those coming from outside Western Visayas are encouraged to undergo a voluntary repeat RT-PCR Test at the port of arrival and home quarantine until the negative results are out for the safety of their family and community.
9. All persons are encouraged to register and download the contact tracing app (StaySafe.ph). If not available, all business establishments and government offices shall maintain a logbook for registration of all their clients, customers and visitors.
10. Households and individuals exposed to travelers who displayed COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after arrival to the city shall be placed under lockdown until the receipt of negative result of RT-PCR Test done on said traveler and upon instruction of the LCC COVID Team.
Leave your Comments/Suggestions here: