AN EXECUTIVE ORDER (EO) AMENDING EO-17, SERIES OF 2021 THEREBY UPDATING THE CONSOLIDATED ANTI-COVID-19 MEASURES OF LA CARLOTA CITY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
City Adopts New Curfew Hours, Orders Liquor Ban
Mayor Rex Jalando-on signed EO No.18 last April 11 adopting the province-wide curfew hours as well as amending a number of provisions in EO 17.
La Carlota City EO No. 18 adopts EO 21-22 issued by Governor Bong Lacson last April 9 which set the curfew hours for the entire Negros Occidental from 8:00PM to 4:00 a.m.
Amendments made by EO 18 include the following:
- 1. LIQUOR BAN. Ban on the selling of liquor, wine, beer or any alcoholic or intoxicating drink. Consumption thereof in public places is prohibited.
- 2. NATIONAL ID. Registration is limited to 20 persons in the morning and 20 persons in the afternoon.
- 3. LEISURE RIDERS, CYCLISTS & MOTOR RIDERS. A group of five or more leisure riders, cyclists and motor riders from other LGUs is not allowed to enter the city.
- 4. CURFEW. Curfew hours is from 8PM-4AM. Exempted are front liners and force multipliers on duty, persons needing medical and other emergencies, night shift workers and persons in cargo vehicles.
- 5. VULNERABLE SECTORS. Senior citizens (60 y.o. and above), minors (below 15 years), pregnant women and those with co-morbidities shall remain in their residences at all times unless under indispensable circumstances.
Please read the EO in its entirety here.
Leave your Comments/Suggestions here: