City Further Relaxes Travel Requirements for Fully-Vaccinated Individuals
Mayor Rex R. Jalando-on signed Executive Order (EO) No. 52 today which eases travel protocols for fully-vaccinated travelers coming to La Carlota City. Same EO also re-opens the Guintubdan Pavilion Mountain Resort.
The EO takes effect immediately.
Among the salient points of the EO include the following:
1. Establishments and mass gathering are allowed to maintain up to a maximum of fifty percent (50%) of seating or venue capacity.
2. Government or privately-owned swimming pools are allowed to open and accommodate fully -vaccinated individuals only.
3. The Guintubdan Pavilion is allowed to operate provided only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to enter the premises.
4. Personal care services establishment (spa, barbershop, beauty parlors) to include those offering free lance personal care services and establishments offering delivery services ( J and T, LBC, Ninja Van, etc) are required to have all their employees fully vaccinated by December 30, 2021 otherwise their Business or Mayors’ Permit will not be renewed.
5. Mayor Jacky Jalandoni Boulevard and the whole length of sidewalk of Pancho Villa Street corner Simeon Pidoy Street in Uriarte Subdivision shall be closed to the public ( leisure, picnic, loitering) everyday starting from 1:00 PM until 10:00PM except for exercise and foot traffic.
6. All kinds of cockpit operation are not allowed.
7. Non-contact activities such as walking, jogging, cycling, badminton, tennis, zumba and the likes are allowed provided that health protocols are strictly observed. Other sports like basketball, football, volleyball and boxing are not yet allowed.
8. All travelers including LSIs, OFWs, ROFs and APORS who are travelling into the City coming from outside of Negros Occidental are required to get an S-PASS from the City Tourism Office. Those who are fully vaccinated with a DOH vaxcert.ph certificate are allowed to do home quarantine for seven (7) and are not subject to repeat swab and facility quarantine except those who will voluntarily subject themselves to a repeat swab and facility quarantine.
9. Fully vaccinated individuals with DOH vaxcert who will opt for direct home quarantine will not be provided free transportation service by the LGU upon arrival in Negros Occidental.
Leave your Comments/Suggestions here: