Mayor Eases Restriction on Religious Gathering
Mayor Rex Jalando-on issued EO 45-B which allowed religious mass, rite or service to be held provided that it complies with all these health protocols:
1. Allowing only a maximum of 30% capacity of venue to enter o attend;
2. Wearing of face mask and face shield;
3. Hand washing and sanitizing;
4. Physical distancing;
5. Mandatory taking of temperature before entry; and
6. Registration thru StaySafe QR Code or logbook for contact tracing.
Meanwhile, all other forms of mass gathering remain prohibited.
The EO takes effect today.
Leave your Comments/Suggestions here: