La Carlota Relaxes Under Alert Level 1 Status
Following the issuance of Negros Occidental Governor Eugenio “Bong” Lacson last April 1, 2022 declaring La Carlota City, Sagay City, EB Magalona, Pulupandan and San Enrique under Alert Level 1 status while the rest of Negros Occidental remains under Alert Level 2 status through Executive Order (EO) No. 22-13-A, Mayor Rex R. Jalando-on issued EO No. 13 which further eases anti-COVID measures of La Carlota City.
Among the pertinent points of the EO are the following:
1. PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. Allowed full seating capacity. Acrylic and plastic barricades no longer required. Tricycles shall comply with the Anti-COVID-19 Ordinance, as amended.
2. BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT. Allowed full seating capacity. “No Vaccine, No Work On-Site, No Entry Policy” still in place.
3. MASS GATHERING are allowed provided minimum health protocols are observed.
4. FACE MASK , DISINFECTANT AND FREQUENT HANDWASHING are still required.
5. SPORTS ACTIVITIES are allowed subject to minimum health and vaccination requirements.
6. SCHOOL. Limited face-to-face classes in basic education, higher education and technical-vocational education are allowed subject to the approval of the Office of the President, Commission on Higher Education, Department of Education provided that only fully vaccinated learners and teachers are allowed to attend face to face classes.
7. S-PASS no longer required for travel from other ALERT LEVEL 1 AREAS. Only Vaccination Certificate or Card required.
The EO takes effect April 1, 2022.
For more details, please read EO 13 below.
Leave your Comments/Suggestions here: